Patchwork Dog Bed
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1/2 yd each of six coordinating quilt fabrics
- Fusible Fleece 38"x62"
- 6 to 8 bags polyester stuffing, 16 oz each
- Basic sewing supplies
- Rotary cutter, mat and ruler
- Sewing machine
- Cut forty 3-1/2" squares of each fabric (240 total)
- In random order sew together 12 squares to form a strip one square wide by 12 squares long. Make 20 strips. Press seams to one side.
- Sew strips together to form a rectangle 12 squares wide by 20 squares long. Match seam allowances to make neat intersections. Press seams to one side.
- Iron fusible fleece to back of patchwork piece. Trim excess fleece.
- With right sides together, fold in half matching short edges and sew side seams. Sew end seam leaving an opening for turning.
- Stitch all four corners as a box.
- Turn, stuff and stitch end closed.