SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Square or rectangular clear glass containers
- Foamies® self-adhesive craft foam: red, white, blue glitter
- Ribbons, 2 widths: red, white, blue
- Small American flag
- Self-adhesive silver glitter paper
- Silver chenille stem
- Tacky glue
CRAFT FOAM STRIPES VASE:
1. Measure the width of the sides of the vase. Cut 1" strips of self-adhesive red, white and blue glitter craft foam slightly shorter than the width of the vase sides. Note: This is so the craft foam ends just short of the corner.
2. Adhere stripes to all sides of the vase.
3. Cut a 3" star from the self-adhesive silver glitter paper. Cut 2 small slashes at the center of the star.
4. Thread 18" ribbon through the slashes and attach to the vase. Tie on a firecracker (see directions for Firecrackers and Dynamite) and tie ribbon in a bow.
RIBBON & FLAG VASE:
1. Wrap ribbon around vase and tie into a bow.
2. Cut three 1/2" stars from self-adhesive red craft foam and attach to front of vase. Tuck a flag in behind the ribbon.