Patriotic Fabric Medallions
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1/4 yd fabric
- 1/4 yd Heat-n-Bond
- Iron & ironing surface
- Cut 1 strip of WOF x half the desired size – example WOF x 5” = 10” medallion.
- Cut strips of Heat-n-Bond equal to fabric.
- Follow manufacturer’s directions and fuse Heat-n-Bond to WS of fabric.
- Mark paper side with lines every 1/2”.
- Beginning at one side, accordion-fold strip along marked lines, pressing each fold. Note: each fold must be sharply creased and pressed.
- To create points on outside of medallion, cut one side of folded edge at 45°.
- Do NOT remove paper backing.
- Glue together ends of folded strip.
- Lay flat to make medallion.
- Cut a 2” circle and glue to back center of medallion.
Note: For smaller or larger medallions, adjust WOF as needed.
Items in This Collection