Patriotic Flag T-Shirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tulip® ColorShot® Instant Fabric Color Fabric Spray
- White T-shirt
- Painter’s tape
- Freezer paper
- Star punch or star stickers
- Paper towels or newspaper
- Disposable plastic surface cover
- Wash and dry shirt as fabric requires. Iron a large piece of freezer paper to inside front of shirt. This creates a stable painting surface and prevents paint from bleeding through to back of shirt.
- Use painter’s tape to tape off stripes section of shirt. Mask off all other areas not to be painted with paper towels or newspaper.
- Spray stripes area of shirt using Red, applying several light coats and allowing each to dry before the next coat is applied.
- Remove tape and masking from shirt.
- Use star punch to punch out stars and iron onto shirt in area that is to be blue. Or, apply star stickers if using.
- Mask off all areas of shirt not to be painted with paper towels or newspaper. Apply Blue to stars area of shirt, applying several light coats and allowing each to dry before the next coat is applied.
- Allow to dry and remove all masking and freezer paper.