Patriotic Flags Banner
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1/2 yd of fabric makes 2 fabric flags
- 1/2" cording length of flag banner
- Large paper
- Basic sewing supplies
- To make pattern, draw a 10-1/2" x 15" triangle on a large piece of paper. Add a 1/4" seam allowance to the long sides. Add 2 to the wide edge and fold down. Cut out pattern. To use pattern printed here, enlarge to measurements given above.
- Use pattern open flat to cut two fabric triangles for each flag. To make a two color flag, cut the pattern in half lengthwise and add 1/4" seam allowance to the newly cut edge. With right sides together, cut out two each of two fabrics and sew them together in the middle.
- With right sides together, sew 1/4" seam allowance leaving small opening along short side.
- Clip corners, turn and press. Fold wide end down 1-3/4" and sew to form a casing.
- String cording through flag casings and secure with stitching or glue.
Items in This Collection
Item # zprd_12011094a
Available for U.S. Shipping Only