Under 1 Hour
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Pony beads: Red, white, blue
- Star buttons
- Red jungle bells
- Adhesive stars: gold, red, silver
- Metal clips
- Metal key rings
- Roll of thin jute
- For each lanyard cut a piece of jute 36” in length.
- Tie one end around the key ring.
- String beads on the jute using the different colors creating your own patterns.
- Break up the pattern by inserting buttons or attaching the adhesive stars.
- Once you have completed your 36” strand, tie off the end onto the key ring.
- Attach a clip onto the key ring.
- You may desire to make a medallion at the base of the lanyard using the bigger adhesive stars or buttons at the junction of the jute at the bas of the key ring.