Patriotic Party Invitation
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Invitation-themed rubber stamp
- Brown ink pad
- Cardstock: white, red
- Patriotic-themed papers: red & white checkered, blue & white stars, etc.
- K & Company 4th of July stickers
- Colorbok® Cherry Dot alphabet stickers
- Glue stick
- Star punches
- Paper trimmer
- Scallop-edge shears
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo for placement of all items.
1. Stamp invitation message on a piece of 3-1/4"x5-1/2" white cardstock.
2. Mount white cardstock on a slightly larger piece of red & white checkered paper and then on a 4-1/2"x6-1/4" piece of red scalloped cardstock.
3. Using the star-shaped punch and papers of choice, punch several stars to decorate invitation and envelope as shown. Note: Make sure invitation fits inside envelope if stars extend beyond the edge of card.
4. Embellish invitation with stickers and red alphabet letters as desired.