Patriotic Party Invitation
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Invitation-themed rubber stamp
- Brown ink pad
- Cardstock: white, red
- Patriotic-themed papers: red & white checkered, blue & white stars, etc.
- K & Company 4th of July stickers
- Colorbok® Cherry Dot alphabet stickers
- Glue stick
- Star punches
- Paper trimmer
- Scallop-edge shears
DIRECTIONS: Refer to photo for placement of all items.
1. Stamp invitation message on a piece of 3-1/4"x5-1/2" white cardstock.
2. Mount white cardstock on a slightly larger piece of red & white checkered paper and then on a 4-1/2"x6-1/4" piece of red scalloped cardstock.
3. Using the star-shaped punch and papers of choice, punch several stars to decorate invitation and envelope as shown. Note: Make sure invitation fits inside envelope if stars extend beyond the edge of card.
4. Embellish invitation with stickers and red alphabet letters as desired.
Customers Who Viewed this Product, Also Viewed these Products