SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Delta® Ceramcoat Acrylic Paints: Bridgeport Grey, Crocus Yellow, Empire Gold, Antique White
- Hinged square wood box
- Keepsake wood box
- Round wood box
- Stencil brush, 3/4" flat brush
- Stenciling tape
- Craft knife
1. Basecoat the base of square hinged box Bridgeport Grey, round box Crocus Yellow and the small square box Empire Gold.
2. Basecoat the lids of the square boxes Antique White.
3. Trace different sized circles with pencil on round lid to create concentric circles. Paint circles in desired colors.
4. Trace coins with pencil on large square lid to create dot outlines. Paint dots in desired colors.
5. Cut the stencil tape into 1/4" strips using a ruler and craft knife. Tape off a random pattern. Stencil paint into each shape. Let dry then remove tape.