SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- FolkArt® Acrylic Paint: Burnt Umber
- FolkArt® Painting Stencil: Square Revival
- FolkArt® Spouncer Variety Pack
- Hot glue gun
- Glue sticks
- Fabric empire lamp shade
- Decorative trim & embellishments of choice
- Foam plate
- Paper towels
1. Center the Square Revival stencil on one side of lampshade. Stencil the pattern using Spouncer and Burnt Umber. Let dry completely. Working outward, slightly overlap and align the stencil to continue pattern across lampshade. Repeat as needed to complete pattern on all sides. Let dry completely.
2. Hot glue trim and embellishments to lamp shade as desired.