1. Cut burlap into 2-1/2" x 1yd strips. The number of strips needed will be determined by how much they overlap when wrapped. Zigzag stitch the edges to prevent unraveling.
2. Wrap the burlap strips around the wreath, gluing while working.
3. Cut pattern paper into 3" strips. Layer two strips of paper, and fold a few times to create more weight; pink the edges with shears.
4. With sewing machine, do a running stitch down the center of the layered paper strips. Gently pull the bobbin thread to ruffle.
5. Wind the ruffled paper into a flower shape, and stitch with needle and thread to secure. Repeat to create the remaining flowers.
6. Using the hammer, carefully tap the floral pins through paper flower, and into the wreath. Push the rest of the way in. Add glue to secure.
7. Stagger flowers as wreath is covered. Leave about a 5" space at the top or bottom for bow.
8. Glue notions and trinkets to the center of each flower.
9. Add a bow.