SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- White cotton pillow cover
- Krylon® ColorMaster™ Enamel: Satin Sea Glass, Smoke Gray
- Masking tape
1. Using a ruler & pencil, lightly mark the position of the larger stripes. Begin with a 2." stripe in the center, then measure evenly to the left & right.
2. Tape off area.
3. Spray Sea Glass ColorMaster® Enamel and allow to dry.
4. Measure and lightly mark the thinner stripe.
5. Tape off area.
6. Spray lightly with Smoke Gray ColorMaster™ Enamel and allow to dry.
7. Remove tape.