1. With the carving tool, cut a circular opening on the bottom of the pumpkin, large enough to accommodate the light.
2. To print the pattern, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above). Print pattern onto the Sulky Stick 'n Carve sheet. Other pumpkin carving patterns can be found on the internet or trace or draw an original pattern onto the Stick ‘n Carve.
3. With scissors, cut off the excess paper around the pattern design, leaving roughly a 1” margin.
4. Peel off the white release paper of the Stick 'n Carve and stick the pattern onto the smoothest side of the pumpkin. Rub the pattern thoroughly to make sure all areas are firmly adhered.
5. Insert the pumpkin carving tool on the outline of the pattern, and cut with an up and down sawing motion.
6. Continue to saw along all the outlines of the pattern. For sharp corners of the pattern, remove the carving tool and reinsert at the new angle.
7. When a piece is fully cut out, push or pull it in the direction of least resistance to remove it safely.
8. After all pieces are cut and removed, rinse the pumpkin with running water in the sink to completely dissolve away the Stick 'n Carve.
9. Dry the pumpkin and place it on top of the light.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>