Paws Pet Bandana
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Rainbow Paws bandana
- Purple bandana
- Sewing machine
- Basic sewing supplies
- Iron & pressing surface
- Plastic jewel
- Embroidery floss (optional)
1. Fold bandana at angle, to form triangle.
2. Fold down again to form a 2" band, along long side of triangle.
3. Press with iron and sew down.
4. Place ribbon in center of band and sew on to embellish.
5. To create pocket cut a 5-1/2"x12" strip from purple bandana, fold in half and press with iron to create a 5-1/2"x6" square.
6. Place one corner of square 1-1/2" from triangle point.
7. Sew 2 outside edges down.
8. Sew only 2" of the remaining edge from each corner. Fold top point down, and press with iron.
9. Embellish flap on pocket with plastic jewel or embroider dogs name on purple bandana prior to sewing on pocket.