SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- K&Company® Susan Winget® Glad Tidings products:
12"x12" Designer Paper Pad
Word Adhesive Chipboard
Toys & Presents Chipbox
- EK Success® products:
Christmas Tree Large Punch
2¼" Circle Large Punch
2¾" Circle Nesting Punch
Herma Dotto® Adhesive Dispenser, permanent
3D-Dots™ White Adhesive Foam, 1/16" squares
Cutterpede® Straight Edge Trimmer
- Clear stretchy jewelry cord
1. Cut green paper 3½"x12" inches in size. Fold in half to use as base of card.
2. Punch 2¼" circle in front of card.
3. Cut red dot paper 3"x5½" in size. Punch 2¾" circle, so that when adhered to card base circles align.
4. Punch two green trees. Adhere with foam adhesive, adding clear jewelry cord down center. Tie cord through small hole in top and bottom of punched circles in base of card.
5. Add chipboard star to top of tree.
6. Add chipboard sentiment.
Finished size 3½"x6"