Peace Clay Pot
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DecoArt Patio Paint: Geranium Red, Cloud White, Fiesta Yellow, Petunia Purple, Azalea, Sweet Pea, Blue Bahama
- Rose clay pot
- Paintbrushes: #4 round, sponge brush
- Tracing & transfer paper
- Water container
- Palette or plastic plate
- Paper towels
- Stylus or toothpick
Refer to photo/pdf. Allow paint to dry between applications.
- Use sponge brush to paint outside of pot with Blue Bahama. Paint inside of pot with Azalea.
- Trace and transfer lettering & swirl.
- Use round brush to loosely paint sections of swirl with Geranium Red, Fiesta Yellow, Azalea, Sweet Pea & Petunia Purple.
- Use round brush to paint lettering with Petunia Purple.
- Trace and transfer peace sign.
- Use round brush to paint peace sign with Cloud White.
- Use stylus or toothpick to dot edges of peace sign with Fiesta Yellow.