SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Scribbles® Fabric Color Super Set™
- Tulip® Fashion Form™
- Blue T-shirt
- Green T-shirt
For best results, please read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to photo for color and design placement.
1. Prewash and dry both shirts without fabric softener.
2. Cut off blue shirt 8"-10" from the bottom. Cut off the neck of both shirts, cutting the blue shirt’s neckline more than the green shirt’s. Cut off the hem from the sleeves of the blue shirt.
3. Insert Tulip® Fashion Form™ into the blue shirt.
4. Using the PEACE stencil found in the Scribbles® kit, trace “PEACE” with pencil onto shirt. Using flat brush and green fabric paint from kit, paint inside the traced letters.
5. Shake paint well. Use purple dimensional paint to paint a peace sign at the end of the “PEACE." Hold tip to surface and squeeze gently.
6. Paint a butterfly above the word “PEACE” with pink dimensional paint.
7. Paint flowers above the word “PEACE” with yellow and white dimensional paint.
8. With purple, green and yellow dimensional paint, paint a larger flower with stem and leaves below the word “PEACE.”
9. Paint hearts under the word “PEACE” with pink dimensional paint.
10. Paint dots around the corners of the design with white dimensional paint. Let dry.
11. Insert Tulip® Fashion Form™ into the green shirt.
12. Paint hearts along the hem with pink dimensional paint.
13. Let both shirts dry flat 4 hours. Can be washed (turn inside out) after 72 hours.