Peace Signs Shine T-Shirt
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Dye Techniques Kit
- 300-Ct Glam-It-Up! Iron-On Crystals, multi
- Cordless Heat-Setting Tool
- Fashion Art Tweezers
- Fashion Form
- Surface Cover
- Jerzees T-shirt, gray
- Disappearing ink fabric marker
- 1" foam brush
- 3 foam plates or shallow containers
- Water dish
- Paper towels
- Washing machine & dryer
Read all instructions before beginning project. Refer to PDF/photo for color and design placement.
- Wash and dry shirt to remove sizing. Do not use fabric softener.
- Cover work surface with Surface Cover. Lay shirt flat on prepared surface and place Fashion Form between layers of shirt.
- Use disappearing ink marker to sketch peace signs onto shirt.
- Wear plastic gloves; add water to the turquoise, fuchsia and lime dye bottles to lines indicated. Replace caps and shake until mixed. Pour a small amount of each color into separate foam plates or shallow containers.
- Use foam brush to apply each color to designs & sleeves; rinse and dry brush between each color change. Use only the tip of the brush to apply color in a random, jagged style.
- Cover shirt with Surface Cover and let set 4 to 6 hours. Wash shirt separately in a large load of water with a small amount of laundry soap. Dry in dryer.
- Place Fashion Form back inside shirt. Use Fashion Art Tweezers to place lime and turquoise crystals along the outlines of the peace lines and sleeves. Adhere with Cordless Heat-Setting Tool following package instructions.