Peace Sparkles T-Shirt
Supplies & Tools:
- Sparkle 21 Wearable Liquid Glitter:
Gold, Blue Heaven, Mermaid
& Grape Soda
- Cardboard or mat board
- Chalk pencil
- Peace sign pattern
- 8mm Sparkle Gems: Amber
- Paper towels
- Pair of scissors (optional)
1. Place T-shirt on board so the top of the shirt is smooth & flat. Tape excess fabric to back of board to pull it taut.
2. Trace lines of peace sign pattern with chalk pencil. Turn chalk side down and center peace sign just below the neckline. Hold in place with one hand, rub over the paper with the other to transfer the pattern.
3. In one section, make thick lines of Mermaid, Grape Soda and Blue Heaven.
4. Use toothpick to comb back and forth between the colors, blending and completely covering the section.
5. Repeat in all sections.
6. Fill in outline of the peace sign with gold.
7. Set 3 gems into the center bar at the top of the peace sign. All edges of the gem must be seated into the wet Sparkle 21 to hold the gem when dry.
8. Under the peace sign, write or print PEACE.
9. Allow shirt to dry for 48 hours before wearing.