Makes 10-12 servings.
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Prepare 9" tart pan with vegetable pan spray.
2. For crust, stir together melted butter, sugar, fresh basil flavor concentrate and salt in large bowl. Add flour; stir until just combined. Evenly press into the bottom and up the sides of pan. With fork, prick dough all over. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
3. Bake crust 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned. If crust bubbles up, gently press back into place with a spoon. Cool completely in pan on cooling grid.
4. For filling, stir together milk and cream in measuring cup.
5. In small bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup milk mixture and cornstarch.
6. In large bowl, whisk together egg, egg yolks and 1/4 cup milk mixture.
7. Set a fine mesh strainer inside medium bowl. In medium saucepan, whisk together remaining 1-1/4 cups milk mixture, sugar and salt. Cook over medium-high heat until steaming, stirring often. Reduce heat to medium. Slowly whisk sugar mixture into egg mixture; return to saucepan. Cook until steaming, stirring constantly. Whisk in cornstarch mixture; cook until thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; push mixture through strainer. Whisk in butter and juicy peach flavor concentrate. Cover top of filling directly with plastic wrap. Cool to room temperature.
8. Spread cooled filling into prepared crust. Chill completely.
9. For topping, preheat broiler. In large bowl, whip meringue powder, water, 1/4 cup sugar, and sweet Meyer lemon flavor concentrate with electric mixer on high speed 4 minutes. Gradually add remaining sugar and continue whipping at high speed 3-4 minutes or until meringue is stiff but not dry. Spread topping onto tart. Broil 30-45 seconds, or until meringue is lightly toasted.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>