Peacock & Chain Headpeice
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cousin ® silver flat link chain (1 pk)
- Cousin ® peacock accent (1 pk)
- Silver 4mm jump rings (5 pc)
- Silver 6mm jump rings (1 pc)
- Needle nose pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Cut a 22" and a 10-1/2" length of chain.
2. Attach a 4mm jump ring to each end of the chains.
3. Find the center of the 22" chain and attach one end of the 10-1/2" chain.
4. Attach a 4mm jump ring to the loop of a peacock accent.
5. Use a 6mm jump ring to gather the accent and the three chain jump rings together.