Peacock Feather Mask
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Plain face mask
- 8-1⁄2" x 11" sheet felt
- 1 pkg 5mm sequins, green
- 1 pkg 8mm sequins, purple
- 1 pkg assorted feathers
- 3 pkgs peacock feathers
- 1 pkg curly feathers, black
- 1 pkg crown feathers, black
Refer to photo often. Note: The full face mask was cut just below the nose & across the cheeks.
- Glue felt to cover mask. Cut slits across the eyes & glue excess to inside.
- Glue the peacock feather width-wise across the forehead. Layer 2 more at different lengths per side.
- Fill in the crown area with the black curl feathers so they drape down the sides.
- Use multicolored small feathers to fill in behind the peacock feathers & on the crown.
- Center & glue the black feathers to the arc shape at the top of the mask.
- Glue a row of purple sequins along the arc. Glue green sequins below.
- Outline and glue green sequins around the bottom of each eye opening with 1 purple sequin in the center.
- Use small colored feathers to fill as needed.