SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Peacock feathers pendant
- Pendant metal-framed peacock with beads
- One 25mm ox brass jump ring
- Two 6mm oval ox brass jump rings
- 1 ox brass lobster clasp
- Ox brass medium chain
- Flat nose pliers
- Wire cutters
1. Slip 32" of ox brass chain through the metal-framed peacock feather. Attach an oval jump ring to each end of the chain. Attach lobster clasp to one jump ring and close necklace.
2. Attach peacock feathers pendant to the 25mm jump ring. Slip jump ring through metal-framed peacock feather so that it lies behind the framed feather. Close the jump ring.