SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 3 pkgs Tulip® Glam-It-Up! Iron-On Fashion Design: Peacock Feather
- Aleene's® Fabric Fusion Permanent Dry Cleanable Fabric Adhesive
- Felt hat
- 1/4 yd fine-mesh tulle: light green
- Freezer paper
- Iron, ironing board
- Pressing cloth
- Silver button
- Sewing pins
1. Cut three squares from end of tulle. Peel heavier backing from Iron-On Fashion Design, press one design into center of each square.
2. Place a piece of freezer paper, shiny side up, on ironing board, so design won't adhere to ironing board cover.
3. Place square of tulle on surface. Cover with pressing cloth. Iron in place, following package instructions. Allow to cool. Carefully peel off plastic cover sheet. Trim excess tulle around design, leave a narrow border showing.
4. Cut a few more squares from tulle. Layer three together, then gather one corner. Wrap thread around gathers to secure knotting end. Make two more. Trim and pull apart layers to fluff.
5. Add a bead of Aleene's® Fabric Fusion on back of gathered section, then glue in place on hat, holding with sewing pins. Add very small dots of glue to back of feather design. Press in place on top of tuft, tucking end under bow. Glue other sections in place. Allow to dry.
6. Use Aleene's® Fabric Fusion to glue button into place.