1. Using the Pearly Off-White Chain, separate 2 sections with 5 links in each section.
2. Make 2 wrapped charms using 1 teardrop bead for each charm.
3. Attach charms to Pearly Links.
4. Attach each dangle to an earwire.
1. Remove 10 links from the Pearly Pink Chain so that it is the same length as the remaining Pearly Off-White Chain.
2. Attach split rings to both ends of the two Pearly Chains.
3. Attach one end of both Pearly Chains to a large jump ring.
4. Attach tigertail to the large jump ring.
5. String teardrop beads onto tigertail to measure 16".
6. Place a small piece of tape on end of tigertail to keep beads in place.
7. Braid the 3 strands together. (Depending on braiding you may need to remove beads to ensure the 3 strands remain the same length.)
8. Attach the braided strands to a large jump ring.
9. Attach White Nickel Etched Links Chain to large jump ring and weave through braid and other strands to use the full length of chain.
10. Attach opposite end of chain to large jump ring.
11. Attach additional large jump rings until necklace is desired length.
12. Attach lobster clasp and split rings.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.