Track Order |
My Account |(login)
Shopping Cart: (0)
Be the first to rate this project!
Project courtesy of Craft with Jo-Ann
Crafting Time: 1-2 hours
Skill Level: No experience necessary
1. Draw a 7½" circle on foamcore and cut out. Draw inner circle of 3" and cut out.
2. Glue 2 rows of pumpkins on wreath. Let dry.
3. Glue a top row of pumpkins on, randomly turning the faces different directions. Let dry.
4. Brush a layer of glue all over wreath and sprinkle with glitter. Let dry.
5. Tie bow at top of wreath.
MadeiraŽ Embroidery Thread Sampler -- 18 spools
Symphony Broadcloth Solids
Sign up for e-mail updates.
E-mail Customer Service© 2007-2013 JO-ANN STORES, INC. all rights reserved. JOANN.COM® is a registered trademark of Jo-Ann Stores, Inc.