1. Use serrated knife to cut 3" diameter slice off large end of large egg. Place cut edge on table to see if egg is evenly upright. Trim as needed. Similarly, trim 2 -1/2" diameter slice off medium egg and 2" diameter slice off small egg.
2. In a well ventilated, newspaper covered area, spray eggs with light coat of Flat Black. Allow to dry. Spray second coat. Allow to dry. Be sure to keep spray can 10-12" away from foam while spraying to avoid melting the foam.
3. To print the patterns, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above). Cut out patterns. Pin FOOT patterns onto orange felt and use scissors to cut two per size. Pin FACE/TUMMY patterns onto white felt and cut one per size. For beaks, cut one 1" square and two 3/4" squares orange felt.
4. Use all purpose glue stick to attach large felt tummy to large egg, aligning bottom edges. For eyes, push map pins into face, keeping features low for a cute look. For beak, diagonally fold 1" orange felt square in half and attach to face with quick dry pen. Also use quick dry pen to attach feet under egg, extending out beyond edge.
5. Repeat to assemble other two Penguins using medium and small size felt pieces. Arrange in a line, largest to smallest to create a Penguin Procession.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>