Pennant Flag Relax Straw
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® paper: 6"x6" Glitter Basics stack & Woven Paper stack
- Glue gun & glue sticks (or other liquid glue)
- Baker’s twine
1. Trim a 3/4"x6" piece from the Glitter Basics stack.
2. Adhere to a 1-1/2"x6" piece from the Woven Paper stack.
3. Tear the edges of the woven paper to get stringy texture.
4. Print “relax" on cardstock and secure to pennant.
5. Wrap pennant around straw, securing with glue.
6. Cut notch into end of pennant.
7. Tie twine around flag.