Peony Greeting Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Peony print stamp
- Scarlet ColorBox pigment ink
- Heat embossing tool
- Cardstock: white, orange, teal
- 4 Teal brads
- 2-1/4" Circle punch
- Craft knife
- Cutting mat
- Foam tape
- Cut an 8-1/4"x5-1/2" rectangle from white cardstock. Fold it in half to make a 4-1/8"x5-1/2" side-folding card.
- Cut a 1-1/2"x5-1/2" rectangle from orange cardstock and glue it to the card near the fold.
- Cut a 3-3/8" square from teal cardstock and glue it to the front of card as shown.
- Cut a 2-3/4" square from white cardstock and stamp it with the peony image. Heat set the ink. Glue the image to the teal cardstock.
- Cut a 2-7/8" square from orange cardstock. Punch a hole in the center with the circle punch and add a brad in each corner.
- Attach the orange cardstock to the card using foam tape.