Perfect 10 Little Lady Frame
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- DCWV® 12"x12" Kidlet Stack
- 12"x12" white cardstock sheet
- 4"x6" photo
- Bakers’ twine
- Paper trimmer
- Die cut machine or electronic cutting machine
- Papercrafting adhesive
1. Remove the grey multi-color polka dot page from the stack (this will be the base of the layout).
2. Trim the pink patterned paper to 10"x10". Adhere it to the center of the base page.
3. Trim the yellow patterned paper to 8"x 8-1/2". Adhere to the top of the pink print, slightly off center.
4. Mat the photo on turquoise printed paper. Adhere it to the layout.
5. Cut 2-3 strips of printed paper from the Kidlet Stack and adhere them to the layout, layering just above the photo.
6. Cut out the "Little Lady" tag from the stack. Add ribbon to the bottom of the icon and then add to layout.
7. Cut 4 small triangles from patterned paper and glue them down next to the photo as shown to resemble a banner. String a section of bakers twine across the top of the triangles and tie a bow at each end. Adhere the bakers’ twine in place.
8. Use die cut machine or electric cutter to cut the title from white cardstock. Adhere to layout.
9. Add a button with bakers’ twine tied to center, in the middle of the page title.