1. Remove backing paper from one side of Phoomph™. Adhere Phoomph™ to the wrong side of muslin. Repeat with the second sheet of Phoomph™ and burlap.
2. To print the patterns, click on the "Download Project PDF" button (above).
3. Reduce or enlarge poinsettia pattern to the size of flower desired for wreath. The flower should be in proportion to the size of the wreath. Trace the flower petals onto muslin. Trace the leaves onto burlap.
4. Remove backing paper from the other side of the sheet of Phoomph™ and carefully place the muslin lightly on the adhesive side. DO NOT press to seal, gently press one or two strategic places to stabilize the fabric enough to cut out the flower.
5. Cut out the flower trying not to press down the fabric. DO NOT press firmly on the middle of the petals when cutting out.
6. Once all flowers are cut out carefully, lift each fabric petal and place a small piece of wire down the middle on the Phoomph™ adhesive.
7. Lay the fabric back down and press and smooth firmly to seal around the fine wire.
8. Repeat steps 3 through 6 for the leaves using Burlap.
9. Once all petals and leaves are completed, arrange and glue each flower and leaf onto the wreath. Embellish the centers by gluing clusters of bells in place.
10. Create loops of burlap strips and ribbon. Tucked into spaces between the flowers and leaves to add depth and dimension. Glue in place. Bend petals and leaves using center wire to shape as desired.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>