Performance Wear Fabric
- Select a simple pattern with few detailed parts.
- Prewash fabric. Machine Wash Cold/Tumble Dry Low.
- When pinning a pattern on the fabric pin in the seal allowances to avoid damaging the fabric.
- Use a stretch needle in the sewing machine.
- Use a stretch stitch on the sewing machine or a narrow zig-zag stitch with a width of 1-1/2 and a length of 2-1/2 to 3.
- Pressure on the presser foot should be normal, or a bit more pressure if stitches are being skipped.
- Use a low temperature when ironing to avoid damaging the fabric.
- The fabric does not unravel, so there is no need to finish the edges.