Perler Blue Bracelet
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 2 packages of two different colored perler beads
- 1 spool of elastic string
- 1 bead, preferably large
- 1 needle (optional)
1. Cut 2 yards of elastic string.
2. Tie a large bead as a stopper to one end of the elastic.
3. Add 6 beads to the string.
4. The following weave pattern is quicker with a needle.
5. Add another bead and put the string through the 5th bead of the first row.
6. Add another bead and thread the elastic through the 3rd bead of the first row.
7. Add another bead and thread the elastic through the 1st bead of the first row.
8. Pull tight. Repeat the weave again starting with adding another bead and pulling it through the 3rd bead of the 2nd row.
9. Once the desired length is completed, and the ends fit together like a zipper (pattern matches), then weave both ends together through each other in same weave pattern. Tie when pattern is connected.