1. Follow the flower patterns to place the beads on the pegboards.
2. Place some parchment paper over the beads on the pegboard. Preheat a dry iron to a medium setting. Slowly run it in a circular motion on the beads and pegboard for 10 seconds, or until the beads have fused together. Remove the parchment paper, and carefully turn the pegboard to the other side, then slowly take it off. Put the parchment paper back, and repeat the fusing process.
3. Thread twine through a top bead hole in the flower. Pull the ends even.
4. Add 3 beads to each string. Tie a knot 1" above the beads.
5. Add 4 beads to each string. Tie a knot 1" above the beads.
6. Repeat Steps 3 and 4 to finish.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>