1. Follow pattern to place beads on pegboard to make the frog.
2. Place some parchment paper over the beads on the pegboard. Preheat a dry iron to a medium setting. Slowly run it in a circular motion on the beads and pegboard for 10 seconds, or until the beads have fused together. Remove the parchment paper, and carefully turn the pegboard to the other side, then slowly take it off. Put the parchment paper back, and repeat the fusing process.
3. Paper #1: Cut a sheet of patterned paper the size of the frame.
4. Paper #2: Cut another sheet of paper a 1/4" smaller all around than the first piece. Center & glue Paper #2 on top of Paper #1.
5. Paper #3: Cut a sheet of white paper 1/8" smaller than Paper #2. Glue on top of the two other papers to form a nice double border.
6. Remove the glass from the frame. Glue the frog in the middle of the white paper. Place in frame.
SHIPPINGShipping your purchase is easy at JOANN! Orders typically leave our warehouses within 1-3 business days (Mon-Fri). Delivery date depends on the destination address and the shipping method. You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped.
RETURNSReturns can be made for FREE in any of our stores.