1. Follow the patterns to make your shapes. Place beads on the pegboards.
2. Place paper on top of your design
3. Ask an adult to fuse the designs
4. Glue the shapes to the headband on the side close together.
5. Add a crystal to the middle of the circles for more glamour.
1. Ask an adult to fuse your designs. Place the pegboard on a flat, heat-safe surface.
2. Set a household iron to the medium setting. Place ironing paper over the pegboard. In a circular motion, begin to iron the project. Do not press down with the iron. As the beads begin to fuse, you will see the circles of the beads start to show through the paper. When ironed properly, the beads will still have an open center. Let the design cool.
3. Remove the paper and bead design from the pegboard. Flip the design over to expose the non-fused side. Repeat step two. Let cool completely.
Beads need heat for about 10-20 seconds per side to fuse evenly.
Lift the paper occasionally to see how the beads are fusing. Depending on the size of the project, additional heating time may be required.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>