Perler Starfish Necklace
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Perler Beads: pink, blue & peach
- Square Perler Peg Board
- Wax paper
- 1 yard pink braiding cord
- Iron & ironing surface
1. Place perler beads on peg board to look like starfish design, refer to photo. (Width: 16 perler beads across, Length:15 perler beads down)
2. When starfish design is achieved, carefully place wax paper over top the beads. Iron till melted together.
3. Remove the wax paper and let beads cool.
4. Take cording and insert into the top corner holes of starfish square. Tie to hold in place.