Personalized Flip Flops
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cousin&® Multi Colored Deco Barrel Beads (1 pk)
- Flip flops
- Chenille stems
- Foam letters/shapes
- Glue (waterproof)
1. Wrap one end of a pipe cleaner around the sandal strap, against the base of the shoe, tucking the tail away from where the strap meets the skin.
2. Thread enough barrel beads onto a single pipe cleaner to fill the length of the sandal straps.
3. Push half of the beads to one side of the center and wrap a second pipe cleaner around the center portion of the strap, keeping the beaded section firm against the strap.
4. Wrap the other end of the pipe cleaner around the sandal strap against the base of the shoe. Trim the excess pipe cleaner and tuck the tail against the strap, away from where it meets the skin.
5. Glue and stack 3 layers of letters and/or designs, then glue to the bottom of the flips flops. Allow the glue to dry completely.
Select Color:Click on a swatch to check availability and Add to BagCOLOR:View Details