Personalized Tags for Party Glasses
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Fiskars®:SureCut™ 12" Portable Paper TrimmerPremier No.5 Non-Stick ScissorsStamp Block Set4"x8" Clear Stamps – Vintage JarsHand Punch - 1/4" Circle
- Corrugated cardboard
- Patterned paper
- Embossing powder
- Heat tool
- Alpha stickers
- Pop dots
1. Attach the plain Mason Jar stamp from the Vintage Jars stamp set to a stamp block, ink and stamp onto patterned paper.
2. Cut out the entire image.
3. Re-stamp only the jar lid of the image on a coordinating paper and cut out the lid.
4. Adhere the lid to the previously cut out jar.
5. Ink the jar bottom (not lid) with embossing ink and add clear embossing powder. Heat to set.
6. Attach Pop Dots to the back of the jar and attach to the corrugate. Cut the corrugate into a tag shape.
7. Use the hand punch to punch a hole into the top of the tag and tie it to the jar with ribbon.
8. Add sticker initials to the top of the tag.
9. Add a straw.