1. Attach the plain Mason Jar stamp from the Vintage Jars stamp set to a stamp block, ink and stamp onto patterned paper.
2. Cut out the entire image.
3. Re-stamp only the jar lid of the image on a coordinating paper and cut out the lid.
4. Adhere the lid to the previously cut out jar.
5. Ink the jar bottom (not lid) with embossing ink and add clear embossing powder. Heat to set.
6. Attach Pop Dots to the back of the jar and attach to the corrugate. Cut the corrugate into a tag shape.
7. Use the hand punch to punch a hole into the top of the tag and tie it to the jar with ribbon.
8. Add sticker initials to the top of the tag.
9. Add a straw.
You can usually expect delivery within 6-10 business days from your order date (business days are Monday-Friday, excluding Holidays). You’ll receive an email with tracking information when your order is shipped. Please allow up to 5 business days to receive your tracking information.
Some items sent directly from our suppliers may take longer, and will ship separate from the remainder of your order.
Please note that Singer sewing machines cannot be shipped to Guam, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands or to military bases overseas.
Most items will give you the option to upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery. If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received by 11:00 AM ET or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >
Creativity shouldn’t be complicated, so you can return items for FREE any time to our stores for a hassle-free refund with a smile. Personalized Fabric and Custom Headboards purchased online cannot be returned. You can also return online items by mail. See Full Return Policy for Details>