SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Walnut Hollow®:
- Basswood Country Round®, small
- Creative Woodburner® Value Pen
- Computer & printer
- Twig wreath
- 1-1/2" red burlap ribbon
- Staple gun
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Stylus or pen
- Ceramic dish or mug
1. Choose font on computer for initial. Enlarge on printer to fit Basswood Country Round. Print copy.
2. Rub back of copy with pencil. Place copy initial side up on Round and trace onto the wood using a stylus or pen.
3. After reading all manufacturer’s instructions found on the back of the Value Pen packaging, attach Cone Point on tool with pliers. Secure tool stand to work surface with tape. Place tool on stand. Plug into electric outlet and turn switch “on”. Let heat for 4-5 minutes.
4. Outline entire initial with Cone Point. Remove Cone Point with pliers and drop into ceramic dish.
5. Use pliers to attach Universal Point and let heat for a minute or so. Using the side of the Universal Point wood burn to fill in entire letter.
6. Use staple gun to attach 12"-15" piece of doubled ribbon onto Round and tie a knot at the top back of the wreath.
7. Tie bow with ribbon and hot glue onto ribbon holding Round.