SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Cousin® 6mm blue global mirror beads (1 pk)
- Silver small link chain (1 pk)
- Silver earring wires (2 pc)
- Silver 4mm jump rings (2 pc)
- Silver 2" eye pins (4 pc)
- Wire cutters
- Round nose pliers
1. Attach a 4mm jump ring to the loop of an earring wire.
2. Attach two eye pins to the 4mm jump ring.
3. Thread one end of the small link chain onto the eye pin. Continue with the next link, keeping the chain in one continuous length. Thread the chain links onto the eye pin until there is 1-1/8" of chain on the eye pin. Form a loop.
4. Repeat step 3 for the second eye pin.
5. Link an eye pin to one of the chain eye pins.
6. Thread seven blue global beads onto the eye pin and form a loop.
7. Attach the loop to the second eye pin with chains.
8. Form the beaded eye pin into a curve.
9. Repeat steps 1-8 for the matching earring.