Pet Thanksgiving Bandana
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Rit® Color Perfect Fun & Easy Dye Kit Citrus Orange
- Rit® Color Perfect Fun & Easy Dye Kit Candy Apple Red
- Rit® Color Perfect Color Stay Dye Fixative
- Elmer's® Blue Gel Glue
- Construction paper
- Cotton broad cloth fabric
1. Trace hand on construction paper and cut it out.
2. Cut a square large enough for the bandana from cotton broad cloth and trace the "turkey" hand cut out with Elmer's® Glue on the cloth.
3. Lift up the paper hand and draw details as desired with Elmer's® Glue. Allow the glue to dry overnight.
4. Attach the spray top to the Citrus Orange Rit® Color Perfect dye bottle. Spray around the bandana as desired making sure to cover the area with glue. Repeat with Candy Apple Red® Rit Color Perfect dye.
5. Spray Rit® Color Perfect Color Stay Dye Fixative all over entire bandana. Allow to sit for 30 minutes.
6. Rinse bandana until the water runs clear, then hand wash with detergent until the water runs clear again or machine wash with an old towel or two to rinse off any excess dye.