Petal Bridal Comb
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1/4 yd. Simplicity®/MD white petal trim
- 1/4 Yard Simplicity®/MD 1-3/4" white venice lace trim
- 3” Simplicity®/MD 6MM white fused pearl trim
- Clear plastic hair comb
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks
- Sewing needle & coordinating thread
1. Cut a length of petal trim approximately 6" (or 7 petal “groupings”) and a length of lace trim approximately 10" (or 5 “points”).
2. Sew a running stitch through the bottom edge of the lace trim and gather by pulling one end of the thread until points form a circle. Tie both thread ends together to secure.
3. Fold the mesh edge of the petal trim together so the long edges are touching. Gather trim in a circle to achieve a bloom. Secure in place with needle and thread, making sure to tie a secure knot.
4. Use hot glue to secure three pearls in center of bloom.
5. Use hot glue to secure lace circle and bloom onto clear hair comb.