1. Cut a length of petal trim approximately 6" (or 7 petal “groupings”) and a length of lace trim approximately 10" (or 5 “points”).
2. Sew a running stitch through the bottom edge of the lace trim and gather by pulling one end of the thread until points form a circle. Tie both thread ends together to secure.
3. Fold the mesh edge of the petal trim together so the long edges are touching. Gather trim in a circle to achieve a bloom. Secure in place with needle and thread, making sure to tie a secure knot.
4. Use hot glue to secure three pearls in center of bloom.
5. Use hot glue to secure lace circle and bloom onto clear hair comb.
For more details & pricing. See our Full Shipping Policy >