Petal Drop Flower
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Sizzix&® Products:BIGkick&™, or Vagabond&™ MachineBigz&™ Die - Petal Drop by Tim Holtz&®Bigz&™ Die - Circles #4
- Corrugated Cardboard
- Dictionary Paper
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Ranger&® Inkssentials&™:Ink Blending ToolMini Mister Spray Bottles
- Tim Holtz&® Distress Ink&™ by Ranger&®:Vintage PhotoBlack Soot
- Tim Holtz&® Distress Paint by Ranger&®- Picket Fence
- Spray bottle
1. Die-cut 16 Petals from corrugated cardboard. Die-cut 8 Petals from dictionary paper. Die-cut 2 medium-sized Circles from chipboard. Apply distress paint to Circles.
2. Wipe distress paint onto corrugated Petals. Dilute distress ink with water and put into a mister bottle. Mist Petals with ink. Use an old toothbrush to splatter ink onto Petals.
3. Fold dictionary-paper Petals in half and scrunch pointed end. Mist Petals with diluted distress ink.
4. Adhere dictionary-paper Petals to chipboard Circle.
5. Layer corrugated Petals underneath paper Petals and adhere. Attach completed flower to stick.
6. Attach second Circle to back of flower to hide Petal ends.
7. Tie raffia into bow around stick.