Petals & Lace Card
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Martha Stewart Crafts®:
Punch Around the Page® Eyelet Lace corner & edge punches
4"x3" Craft Ruler
Flower Stamp and Punch
6-ct Bouquet Ink Pad
Pastels 12"x12" Paper Pad
Ballpoint glue pen
1 1/2oz Florentine Gold Glitter
2-pk Permanent Adhesive Tape Roller
- EK Success 3D-Dots: 1/8" white adhesive foam squares
- Cardstock: green, medium pink, pale pink
1. Use the Eyelet Lace corner punch to punch all four corners of a 4 1/2" square of patterned paper from the Pastels paper pad.
2. Use Eyelet Lace Punch Around the Page punches to punch around all sides of 3 1/4" square of dark pink cardstock. Score a line connecting the inner hole punched at one corner, to the inner hole punched at the next corner. Repeat on other sides. Score line from inner hole punched at one corner, to the outer corner of the paper. Repeat on other corners. Fold up all score lines to create tray effect. Adhere to patterned paper.
3. With Stamp and Punch, stamp three flower designs in pink ink on light pink cardstock and punch out. Accent centers of flowers with fine-tip glue pen & iridescent glitter.
4. Punch 2 flowers from green cardstock. Cut green flower petals apart with scissors to create leaves.
5. Glue leaves to pink cardstock square with fine-tip glue pen. Use foam dots to adhere flowers over leaves.
6. Create a 5"x5" card base from green cardstock, using paper trimmer, ruler & bone folder.
7. Adhere patterned square to front of card with foam dots.