Phoomph Sunshine Clock
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Felt squares in white, gold, yellow ,black, white and pink felt squares
- 1 pkg. white Phoomph
- Busy Kids Cardboard Sun Decoration
- Red foamie sheet
- 1 large Brad
- 1 ¼ “ stick-on red numbers
- Tacky glue
DIRECTIONS: Refer to Photo.
- Using package instructions of Phoomph , add felt to sticky side of gold and yellow felt. Cut 2 circles one slightly larger than the other. Stick onto center of sun decoration to give dimension.
- Add another piece of gold felt to Phoomph and trace 12 sunrays and 2 circle cheek shapes. Stick shapes onto the center of circle with glue as shown in picture.
- Make a face from felt. Glue the felt eyes, cheeks and mouth in place.
- Cut 2 clock hands out of red foamie. Attach to center nose circle with brad.
- Add stick-on numbers.