SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1/4 yd. black canvas fabric
- 1 photo fabric Crafter’s Canvas 8-1/2" x 11"
- Black yarn
- 1 pack Waverly black tassels
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
- Computer & printer
1. Choose desired photo and print onto canvas photo fabric.
2. Cut around photo and peel off fabric from paper.
3. Place canvas photo onto 2 pieces of black fabric, placed on the bias of fabric. Pin.
4. Stitch around canvas photo close to the edge.
5. Cut around photo, leaving about 1/4" of black fabric as trim.
6. Cut 6" of black yarn. Tie on one tassel.
7. Insert end of yarn in between black fabric pieces.
8. Stitch around canvas photo on black fabric, near edge of fabric.