SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Square Frame:Delta Ceramcoat® Acrylic Paint –Gecko, Tangerine, Territorial Beige, Tahiti Blue, Bright RedDelta Stencil Mania Cutie BugsWooden square frameCraft sticks7mm wiggle eyes10mm wiggle eyes1-1/4" SpouncerStencil brush#12 flat brushCraft glue
- Door Hanger Frame:Delta Acrylic Paint –Laguna Blue, White, Black, PassionDelta Stencil –Stencil Mania Fat CapsWooden door hangerFour clothespinsThree 1-1/2" discs5-3/8"x2-5/8" wooden rectangleAssorted rhinestones,#8 & #12 flat brushesStencil brushCraft glue
Allow glue and paint to dry between steps.
1. Glue four craft sticks to each side of frame as shown in photo
2. Basecoat the frame and craft sticks with Territorial Beige.
3. Paint the tops of the craft sticks with Gecko.
4. Stencil the worm in Tangerine, the snake and spider in Tahiti Blue, the ladybug in Bright Red. Stencil the words in Territorial Beige.
5. Make the large dots in Bright Red and Tangerine using the Spouncer.
6. Add Tahiti Blue dots using the end of the Spouncer.
7. Glue wiggle eyes to bugs.
Door hanger frame
1. Use Passion to paint a neckline below the opening of door hanger; use Passion to paint below the neckline. Paint the tips of the clothespins Passion.
2. Paint the three discs and the rectangle with Tahiti Blue.
3. Paint the hair around the opening in black.
4. Stencil “MY BFF" on the disc and the door hanger in white.
5. Glue the clothespin legs to the bottom of the door hanger.
6. Place the legs in the center of the rectangle and lightly mark where the legs will go. Paint two black teardrops for feet.
7. Glue the discs, rhinestones and legs in place. Clip the clothespin arms in place.