SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 photo fabric Crafter’s Canvas 8-1/2" x 11"
- 1/4 yd. of yellow canvas fabric
- 1 pkg. of 2" x 3-1/2" magnets
- Basic sewing supplies
- Hot glue gun
- Pinking shears
- Computer & printer
1. Choose desired photo and print onto canvas fabric.
2. Cut 1 piece of 2-1/2" x 5" of yellow canvas fabric and glue magnet to center of fabric.
3. Cut 1 piece of 25" x 2" of yellow canvas fabric for ruffle.
4. Cut edges of ruffle piece with pinking shears.
5. Fold ruffle piece in half and sew a basting stitch near folded edge. Pull thread to gather into a ruffle.
6. Circle ruffle piece around outside of yellow canvas on opposite side of magnet. Glue in place.
7. Take paper backing off photo and adhere to center of canvas.