SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- 1 photo fabric Crafter’s Canvas 8-1/2" x 11"
- 1/4 yd. of black canvas fabric
- 1 sheet of green felt
- Basic sewing supplies
- Hot glue gun
- Green yarn
- Yarn needle
- Computer & printer
- Sewing machine
1. Choose desired photo and print onto canvas paper.
2. Cut 1 piece of 3" x 5" of black canvas.
3. Cut out 1 wavy circle shape of black canvas. Starting at any point on wavy circle fabric, begin cutting a spiral, following outline of the wavy circle.
4. Starting at the center tab of circular spiral, roll around to create flower shape. Glue every now and then with hot glue gun to keep in place.
5. Cut 1 piece of 2-1/2" x 4-1/2" of green felt.
6. Sew green felt onto black canvas.
7. Cut around photo and peel off paper from fabric.
8. Place canvas photo onto green felt.
9. Glue down fabric flower onto ornament.
10. Thread yarn needle with yarn. Insert into top of ornament and tie off for hanger.