Photo Pumpkin Kid Craft
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Black & white photos printed out (Thinner paper is better when applying the photos on the curve.)
- Mod Podge®
- Large flat brush
- Foam brush
- White pumpkin
- Cut photos to desired size.
- Apply Mod Podge® to the pumpkin surface with the large brush, adhere photo in place. (Work in small manageable areas, moving from one to another, rather than coating the entire surface with the Mod Podge®.)
- Apply Mod Podge® over the photos to seal. Use the foam brush to wipe off any excess and push the photos down firmly on the pumpkin.
- Once all the photos are on and sealed, allow the first coat to dry and apply a second coat.